Within the scope of the coronavirus the monument is adapting routes and services to protect everybody's health & safety.
Our rules apply for visitors and staff :
- masks must be worn by visitors over 11 years of age and are recommended for visitors over 6 years of age
- the visit to the monument is limited to:
19 May to 8 June: 175 visitors (8m2 per visitor)
9 June to 30 June: 350 visitors (4m2 per visitor)
No prior reservation required.
- hydroalcoolic gel is available to ensure maximum disinfection
- points of sale & distribution are equiped with plexiglass protections
- distance & safety rules apply
- to insure the protection all, ways in and ways out are not the same and one-way routes have been organised to prevent our visitors & staff to pass other visitors coming the other way
- tickets can be bought online or on site- ideally contactless
- in the bookshop visitors are invited to touch as less as possible items, even just those they want to buy - preferably using their credit card - contactless
- the lockers are closed. We do not accept suitcases ou bulky bags in the Fortress.
- Terms & conditions are likely to evolve.
These mesures, observed by all, help to curb the spread of the coronavirus & to assure a safe and nice visit.